Progressive & Performance Collision Center ripping me off.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    No updates because Progressive literally will not call me back at this point.

I kept getting someone else to "elevate" this issue and was ensured a call back.

The whole last week.

None. Zero.

So at this point it is a matter of layering up or paying myself I guess. I'm completely floored that they're that scared to even pick up the phone. I don't even yell. I guarantee they have heard worse. And I should be yelling.

This is incredible.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    I would recommend switching to a good independent agent. Progressive is a high risk company. They specialize in college students, boats, RV’s, and motorcycles.
    I second this, my agent is second to none and does all the legwork for me with the insurance companies he represents. If the need arises I don’t call the insurance company I call my agent and he takes it from there.

As a professional independent agent he has the necessary experience, skills and access to the insurance companies to get s**t done.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    After Progressive pissed me off, I switched to an independent agent who signed me up with Liberty Mutual. He found all sorts of discounts that I never would have found on my own. I have his email, his office number, and his cell number. If I contact him, I can guarantee that I will get a reply within a few hours at most. No more run around trying to talk to the insurance company. He does all that for me.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    No updates because Progressive literally will not call me back at this point.

I kept getting someone else to "elevate" this issue and was ensured a call back.

The whole last week.

None. Zero.

So at this point it is a matter of layering up or paying myself I guess. I'm completely floored that they're that scared to even pick up the phone. I don't even yell. I guarantee they have heard worse. And I should be yelling.

This is incredible.
    No it’s progressive.
    Just saying. Heard more than a few stories like this.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    After Progressive pissed me off, I switched to an independent agent who signed me up with Liberty Mutual. He found all sorts of discounts that I never would have found on my own. I have his email, his office number, and his cell number. If I contact him, I can guarantee that I will get a reply within a few hours at most. No more run around trying to talk to the insurance company. He does all that for me.
    This is how we do it.
    I grew up with my agent. His Older brother And I were best friends in high school. He is the best.

Top Bottom