• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • L-W-R-C

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Willow Branch
    so i just got this car. its a 2000 Honda prelude type sh. i need new rings in the engine because it burns oil. does anyone know a good mechanic i can go to relatively close to greenfield?

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    what are the plans for this project car?
    i dont know any "good mechanics", i know what my friends and i can do but thats it.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You might want to look for a spare motor at pull-a-part or pick-a-part just to drop in and build the motor you have over winter.

-then again that's why I have a 22RE with nothing to put it in now. Don't be like me!

L-W-R-C

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Willow Branch
    i want new fenders, body kit, paint job, and the engine fixed.i bought this car from my uncle and he had engine troubles so he took it to Schmidt to got a new engine and it burns oil now and they wont rebuild it, so now i am trying to find another place that doesn't have ridiculous prices. i might add more to it later but i want it in drivable condition right now.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    do me a favor and dont make it rice. have the body kit painted asap! *and do something better then a fart can for the exhaust.*

id have respect for these types of cars if they quit making em like they came from the fast and furious (not saying you or yours is/will be) but you know the ones im talking about with the poorly hung neon lights all over the place, they cut the springs isntead of getting lowering springs and so on...

L-W-R-C

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Willow Branch
    it has been lowered but it was the owner before my uncle. it has a large muffler also by the other owner i do know what you are talking about, when i put the body kit on it im getting it painted light gray/silver, not bright a** orange. i would be to embarrassed to drive a ricer

L-W-R-C

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Willow Branch
    car hit a deer and broke the headlight, left fender, bumper, and hood hinges.

zjjw9i.jpg

p9e1l.jpg

xbmki0.jpg

Top Bottom