Project Snapdragon was a success!!! (now with video of the reveal)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    We presented lovemywoods and Mrs. lovemywoods with your generous gift tonight at the Mod Christmas Party. OMG they were SOOOOOO surprised! Mrs. lovemywoods thought we were pranking them! hahaha

I took some video and pictures so you guys could "be there" to enjoy in the moment. I'll have that uploaded sometime tomorrow!

Again, thanks to Scutter01 for running point on this, and thanks to you guys for your more-than-generous donations that made this possible.

I spoke with lovemywoods while they were driving back home and he said that they were both trying to figure out where they wanted to travel. They were excited about looking at the many options. He said that he will be on here to give everyone his personal "thanks" as soon as possible.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Working on some video but will probably not have it available until tomorrow evening.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Ok guys here is the RAW footage from the big reveal! This is as close to "being there" as you can get without actually being there. Its so close, in fact, you get to hear the loud Christmas music and everything! lol

http://youtu.be/i1XBA0WG5uQ

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    And a pic of the happy couple. . . .

9fm8ec.jpg

BBQ GURU

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    North Side of Indy
    I am glad to be able to give back to the LoveMyWoods' and really can't thank them enough for the NFA Day experience they made possible for me.

Thanks for posting the video, Evan.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Thanks to Dave and Jenn for their hospitality. Every time I see them it is like seeing old friends again. Thanks also for the music video. The facial expressions say it all. Hope you both have a WONDERFUL time, you deserve it!

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    I'll be honest and say I got a couple tears in my eyes watching the video. :) Thanks again to such a wonderful couple for all they do for "Our" community!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom