Project Veritas shares terrifying video (A must watch if you care about the US)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Thats basically what I meant. They'll acknowledge the existence, lets say, of conservative voices, but only to the extent they're willing to discredit, insult, etc. those voices. PV cant be legit to the left. It can only be fake news (and of course racist and transphobic) as far as they're concerned.

Just saw an opinion piece expressing frustration with legacy media over generally having one seat for a conservative and always filled a never Trumper.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The press is not going to do anything to legitimize any independent news source. Varitas is to the organized press as a person practicing medicine without an MD or license is to a medical association.

While the legacy media may believe that it is not true at all. They had it all and failed the people and I for one cannot wait to see their total downfall and destruction...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Thats basically what I meant. They'll acknowledge the existence, lets say, of conservative voices, but only to the extent they're willing to discredit, insult, etc. those voices. PV cant be legit to the left. It can only be fake news (and of course racist and transphobic) as far as they're concerned.
    That I can agree with.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sorry jamil. I believe you proved Zenmaster961's point here.
    I don’t think we meant “legitimize”, the same way. My point has been that the media won’t acknowledge independent journalists as a legitimate source. So legitimize, means that they’re recognized as a source. They don’t see Ben Shapiro’s viewpoint as valid. But thy do recognize him as being legitimately from right wing media. If Shapiro weren’t the Editor of the Daily Wire, and just had a youtube channel and facebook, they wouldn’t give him the time of day. That’s what I meant by “legitimize”.

Top Bottom