www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The coincidence isnt beyond reality.

I was watching (hulu) "9/11 a day in america" One of the stories was about a man that was in the north tower for a job interview. Later that day he learned that his sister and niece were on that flight that crashed into the tower. What are the odds that your sister, in Boston, crashes into the EXACT building you are at in NYC?

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I haven’t followed this very closely, but the whole story definitely has the makings of a book and movie deal. Either the locals are tired of the family throwing their weight around, or big daddy is behind it all, don’t really know. One thing is for sure, the spoiled brat son won’t ever kill anybody and get away with it again.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Attny was very lucky, only a graze wound to the head. He has announced he is resigning from the family law firm and will be entering rehab.
    I predict he will be facing charges for the murder of his wife and son, and for staging his own attempted murder as a diversion.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    This makes me wanna watch forensic files. I love that show.

It’s usually the person who has everything to gain from their death, or a husband/wife, which is usually who has everything to gain.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I predict he will be facing charges for the murder of his wife and son, and for staging his own attempted murder as a diversion.
    Kinda close, nothing about wife and son. But an attempted suicide by hire. It's alleged that he hired someone to kill him so his son could collect his insurance money. Per his attorney it's not just alleged.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Kinda close, nothing about wife and son. But an attempted suicide by hire. It's alleged that he hired someone to kill him so his son could collect his insurance money. Per his attorney it's not just alleged.

I wonder if he will get a refund from the hitman that failed to deliver.

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    I wonder if he will get a refund from the hitman that failed to deliver.
    It wouldn't surprise me if he attempted refund in the form of a lawsuit against "Hitman" Smith with claim he took advantage by accepting the "Hit" in a time of vulnerability.

Let's see, they've now reopened the Steve Smith case, are reviewing improprieties regarding the handling of lawsuits brought against him as result of his housekeepers death; hope I live long enough for the made for TV movie, sounds like it'll be a duezy.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    It wouldn't surprise me if he attempted refund in the form of a lawsuit against "Hitman" Smith with claim he took advantage by accepting the "Hit" in a time of vulnerability.

Let's see, they've now reopened the Steve Smith case, are reviewing improprieties regarding the handling of lawsuits brought against him as result of his housekeepers death; hope I live long enough for the made for TV movie, sounds like it'll be a duezy.
    Truth can be stranger than fiction!

Top Bottom