• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    so the little guy took all his guns home from the shop. He was wanting to pretend he was in a tank turret. He took his car carrier and a small plane for the sights and now he has tank turret gun.

100_2355.JPG
    094.jpg

095.jpg

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I am SO jealous of that Iron Man mask.

Iron Man rules! My wife made Calvin an Iron Man mask using a plastic packaging insert, some scrapbooking supplies, and a LOT of love...

P1010011.jpg

:D

And a definite +1 on kids making guns out of stuff... we thought the fuzzy letter "L" and the candy cane shaped cookie cutter were natural candidates, but he has also used his toy fishing rod (which he carries at port arms "like a Army man"), curved pieces of his toy railroad track, Legos, etc.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    If his teachers ever see that photo, he's going to be thrown into therapy. He's got to be cleansed of those evil thoughts. You must buy him a Dora The Explorer doll immediately.:rolleyes:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Evidently, when I was around that age, my mom refused to buy me any kind of toy guns for presents, nor allow others to gift them to me.

That sentiment didn't last too long when she observed me using sticks as "guns".

It's true! As the saying goes "boys will be boys"

Oh, and it was nice meeting you on Thursday, Mr. and Mrs. Gungho.

-J-

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    My little guy has been "bear hunting" with the handle for the mini-vaccuum since he was 2 yrs old.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    My kids chew their peanut butter sandwiches into the shapes of guns. My littlest was on the floor playing the other day grabbed his thigh with both hands and then point his extended leg at the cat and pretended to shoot leg as if it were a gun. There really is no stopping boys from having guns.

kyle1058

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2009
    Noble County
    Nice to see some creativity.

I remember playing with lincoln logs then going out back with my Ruger 10/22 and shooting targets at that age. (I lived out in the country). And yes, I had lincoln logs in the early 90's, and i still have that whole set somewhere.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    If his teachers ever see that photo, he's going to be thrown into therapy. He's got to be cleansed of those evil thoughts. You must buy him a Dora The Explorer doll immediately.:rolleyes:

My kid actually got his first toy gun from his pre-school. Apparently he sold the most cookie dough and got the grand prize. Well, more like dad and grandpa bought a lot of cookie dough and he got the grand prize. Only problem with 4 year olds and toy guns is that those darn nerf darts end up everywhere.

CAVoorhis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Hancock County, Indiana
    I remember when I was a wee lad I took Pepsi cans in those days they were made of steel or tin. I took 6 or 7 can and cut the tops and bottoms out of them except for one I left the bottom in. I then started to tape them into a long tube using electrical tape, then cut a hole in the side of the bottom can. I then took a few tennis balls out of the garage which later my sore @ss wished I would have took them from a buddies garage.:) filled the bottom of the tube with lighter fluid and for good measures coated the tennis ball as well. As you can imagine the nieghbor kids came a runnin' I was a hero for about 20 minutes then my Dad lite my bottom up and after a few days he found out I took the tennis ball I got lite up again. But all and all a good time had by all.:yesway:

Top Bottom