GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    While I fully support the upholding of the law; if there are real, substantive violations of election law, they should be investigated and the proper remedies applied...the people voted for this guy. We're stuck with him for the next four years and the way things are progressing, a carbon copy of him in 2016.

Black Cloud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    While I fully support the upholding of the law; if there are real, substantive violations of election law, they should be investigated and the proper remedies applied...the people voted for this guy. We're stuck with him for the next four years and the way things are progressing, a carbon copy of him in 2016.

Don't be so quick to believe that. There were hundreds of voter fraud reports nationally, only exactly none of those were fully investigated, nor was any &*@{ given about it.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Don't be so quick to believe that. There were hundreds of voter fraud reports nationally, only exactly none of those were fully investigated, nor was any &*@{ given about it.

Yeah, I've read some of those reports. I would only counter with: why this guy didn't lose in a landslide indicates that way too many people are quite comfortable with his administration. I'm afraid even if all those fraud reports proved to be true, while it might cast a shadow over any mandate he might claim, they wouldn't add up to ousting him from office.

I'd love to see him drummed out in disgrace...but our efforts are better served by holding the reigns in on congress in the next four years.:twocents:

leoadam

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Who cares about voter fraud in CA when you have substantial evidence concerning the fact that Obama is not eligible to serve as President of the United States of America! This is long overdue and I think and hope that the truth finally comes to the surface and exposes the lies and deceit that has been his entire presidency. I've waited for this for a long, long time. :patriot:

Top Bottom