• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    As the title says; Propane gas log insert that we've never used in the 8 years we've owned the home, didn't even know it had a built in blower until we removed it for the renovation project we're working on. It's dirty from the reno project and I'm sure it still works. If you're not happy with it I'll let you keep it and cheerfully refund the money you give me for it. Wait you say?? It's free!! Scrap it, use it, sell it, we don't care, just come and get it. First one to come and get it owns it, if it's still on the front porch sunday morning we'll put it out by the road and it'll be gone shortly thereafter. We'll even throw in the flue pipe we removed thru the ceiling although we weren't as gentle removing that as we were the stove.

Located just SE of Mooresville, no I.D., no 4473, you don't even have to be a person of good character and I'll even let persons of questionable character cart it off. If you should happen to use it to take a busload of tourists hostage I will deny giving it to you though. And if it should end up linked to a crime in Chicago well that's a chance I'm willing to take!:rolleyes:

fireplace2_zpsscphs6ch.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

fireplace_zps1naiwdsl.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

fireplace1_zpsiyxbtdzz.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Thanks to all who responded with questions/interest; RobbymacQ's wife found out about it so he is the (un)lucky recipient of the unit.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom