• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    In Carmel the Ace Harware store can do this (I've been told, not first hand knowledge). I think all Ace's are independently owned so I don't know if all of them do it but that would be a good place to check.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    In Carmel the Ace Harware store can do this (I've been told, not first hand knowledge). I think all Ace's are independently owned so I don't know if all of them do it but that would be a good place to check.

Ace in Decatur will fill them! :)

Ace up here fills them also, but they check the date on the canisters, out of date and they wont touch them.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    Hank approves this message.

130714104958.jpg

BobDaniels

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Boone Co
    Best place in Indy to get a tank filled.
    I have 3 30# tanks that need filled. They are owned and not on an axchange deal.

Thanks

Hello Mr Mouse. As you might remember, I have some experience with this. ;-)

For those size tanks, I have found the best price/gallon at TSC with my local one being 1.99/gal. Avoid the places that charge based on size of tank.

The summer fill price for my big tanks is 87 cents a gallon this year! :rockwoot:

PS: we were in Monrovia yesterday visiting with my in-laws and her BIL mentioned your last name; I did a double take and asked him to repeat the name again. Apparently they live somewhat across the street. Small world.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hello Mr Mouse. As you might remember, I have some experience with this. ;-)

For those size tanks, I have found the best price/gallon at TSC with my local one being 1.99/gal. Avoid the places that charge based on size of tank.

The summer fill price for my big tanks is 87 cents a gallon this year! :rockwoot:

PS: we were in Monrovia yesterday visiting with my in-laws and her BIL mentioned your last name; I did a double take and asked him to repeat the name again. Apparently they live somewhat across the street. Small world.

Oh boy. Do not believe "Anything" they may say about me...................:):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    LMAO!

Nah, we were talking neighbors and their fireworks displays; he rattled of several neighbor's names that had decent displays.

He didn't know you specifically but the last name was the same.

Uh.........OK.....:)

We do put on a pretty decent display.
    Go big or stay home.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pistolpete68
    Top Bottom