• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Any idea where I can get this information for the state? Or does it vary by county? I found a private site that promises to deliver with a $30 subscription fee, but thought there may some state or county open source for this information.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Any idea where I can get this information for the state? Or does it vary by county? I found a private site that promises to deliver with a $30 subscription fee, but thought there may some state or county open source for this information.

Many Indiana counties are online. Don't pay to get his data it is public record and should be no more than the cost of copying if you have to get it in person.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    County to county, I think.

Allen county has a website with complete records of all property; I use it when completing people's IT-40's.

Try looking for "XXXX county GIS".

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    As far as I know, the whole state is here...

Yea sadly Elkhart Co started out a number of years ago utilizing online data available free to the masses with GIS which evolved to Elevate which then exploited their relationship with the County data and now requires a paid $ubscription to gather anything beyond property owner name.

I guess the old way was to easy for one to randomly explore assessed valuations that revealed disparity when it came to properties connected to those in the county who are connected.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Yea sadly Elkhart Co started out a number of years ago utilizing online data available free to the masses with GIS which evolved to Elevate which then exploited their relationship with the County data and now requires a paid $ubscription to gather anything beyond property owner name.

I guess the old way was to easy for one to randomly explore assessed valuations that revealed disparity when it came to properties connected to those in the county who are connected.

My county uses Elevate as well, I'm able to view appraised value/taxes/owners name and address/etc with no subscription.

ETA I just tried and couldn't see the taxes, but still appraised valuation. So...

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Elevate, WTH and Beacon cover most of the state. Many larger counties, Vanderburgh, Hamilton, etc. have their own sites. Keep in mind many counties have separate sites for GIS and the Assessor. They are typically linked but the most current information will be on the Assessor site.

Top Bottom