Proposed new colloquial phrase for INGO?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    819al0fGc1L.jpg

Triviapoint; I have a 1917 Eddystone rifle with an Elmer Keith cartouche on it!:rockwoot:

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    If successful, this would remove a lot of obfuscation, innuendo, and gerrymandering on a given topic. Threads wouldn’t go on for pages, get off track, or have the discussion from the third post on turn in to a thinly valed personal attacks with the hopes of not being detected by the mods resulting in temporary or permanent bans. Hell, this could mean we would lose the ability to contradict, cajole, and contravene the opinions or positions of others.

Where’s the fun in that ? ! !

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    For some reason, I was thinking, "Isn't she dead? She's wasn't Australian. Weird, I didn't think Hough was a Superman Fan..."

Oh, wait, that was Margot Kidder.

Let's rabbit trail this, but good.

Superman 1978. GREAT movie. Yes, the special effects are cheesy, but only because they are 40+ years old. Story, actors, pacing- it had it all.

While we're at it- Superman Returns 2006. It's a movie people say is bad to sound cool kinda like people claim to love Radiohead to sound cool. It's actually a pretty good movie and a very good addition to Superman and Superman II (it picks up after Superman II and ignored Superman III and IV which everyone should do).

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Let's rabbit trail this, but good.

Superman 1978. GREAT movie. Yes, the special effects are cheesy, but only because they are 40+ years old. Story, actors, pacing- it had it all.

While we're at it- Superman Returns 2006. It's a movie people say is bad to sound cool kinda like people claim to love Radiohead to sound cool. It's actually a pretty good movie and a very good addition to Superman and Superman II (it picks up after Superman II and ignored Superman III and IV which everyone should do).

Superman III's only decent part was the computer swallowing up that woman. Which I watched in slow motion till the VHS tape wore out.
    [video=youtube;YuSsSwg9MXs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuSsSwg9MXs[/video]

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I was expecting a more concentrated attack.

This reminds me of [insert obscure gun culture reference that no one under 73 gets] or the [unknown historical reference].

Well, it just goes to show [self-congratulatory chuckling].

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Margot Robbie is an Australian "Shelia" I wouldn't mind keeping an eye on.
    I thought that was Australian slang for a tranny.

Well, at least that's what I vaguely remember from Crocodile Dundee.

PS - it's "Sheila".
    PPS - Wait, did you do that on purpose to fit in with the thread?
    PPPS - If so, then my PS is a textbook Denny.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I was all like, 'looking at ground shuffling rocks with feet' thinking 'wait for it... wait for it...' then BAM! He delivers.

I was expecting a more concentrated attack.

This reminds me of [insert obscure gun culture reference that no one under 73 gets] or the [unknown historical reference].

Well, it just goes to show [self-congratulatory chuckling].

Careful folks, he may have trademarked this move and now he's just sitting back watching us document our own demise. I just hope that if I have to go to court my reputation as a gun owner doesn't cause some overzealous judge to detain and search me. Did I ever tell you that story?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Careful folks, he may have trademarked this move and now he's just sitting back watching us document our own demise. I just hope that if I have to go to court my reputation as a gun owner doesn't cause some overzealous judge to detain and search me. Did I ever tell you that story?
    Please don't turn thins into a "let's drag out the old stories".

The last thing I want to hear is about that damned 870 at Shootrite.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    We need to decide (a) what rises to the level of (II) Kirking or Freemaning and (Tres) is it West Lafayette, lawyer-speak, MILSURP, or MRAP related?

Top Bottom