• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • acd1010

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    Coatesville
    I had a chance to go to the INDGO event at ProTEQ which gave me a chance to look around. The rifle ranges were a bit crowded that day so I didn't get to do any shooting on those, however, I did get some range time on the handgun and 22 areas. I am thinking about joining and wanted to get some thoughts from the group. First, are you a member and if so, how often do you use the range? Is it typically crowded on weekends? How often do you utilize the range? I see they have matches there pretty regularly. I have never shot matches but have thought about it. Would this be a good venue for a new competition shooter? I am trying to get a buddy to join with me. Any feedback is appreciated. I live in Coatesville and he in Danville. Deer Creak is my outdoor range of choice, but it has lots of limitations. Another option for me would be Cloverdale Conservation Club, but I did like that Protech had a lot of steel targets up already. Thanks for input.

SPRbuilder96

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2021
    greencasltle indiana
    i live in greencastle and work at the prison. a bunch of guys from work and i all go shoot 3 gun there. we love the guys at proteq. we are Farm3gun if you see anything marked out there. i recommend proteq

acd1010

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    Coatesville
    i live in greencastle and work at the prison. a bunch of guys from work and i all go shoot 3 gun there. we love the guys at proteq. we are Farm3gun if you see anything marked out there. i recommend proteq
    Thank you for the response. I appreciate it. I am thinking once warm weather hits (yes I like heat...lol) I will join up.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I love our family membership, even though we are 70 minutes door to door. Well worth it IMHO.

I have never been there with more than 2 others except once. At least the south valley is lightly used. (or I have impeccable timing)

Don's range is a great bargain.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    "Don's range is a great bargain."
    Indeed it is. We drive from Southport to shoot there. Don is AKA Omar, Old Man At the Range!
    And he's a hoot. Love talking with him.

And his son Stephen is an apple that hasnt fallen far from the tree.

Top Bottom