• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Corporal D

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2010
    SE Side
    Been on some EDC groups on fb, lots of cool stuff. Got an itch to pick up a prybar, and Zach Wood's caught my eye. Cool looks, A2, affordable (45ish direct, about 10-20 more secondary) and I liked the pocket clip.

A one-off came up for sale and I grabbed it. Had someone offer me double what I payed for it (these collectors are crazy), but he had the one I really wanted so I traded the guy straight up. After handling both, I kinda liked the smaller one, but we'll see, this one might grow on me.

The custom:

My 2.0:

Corporal D

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2010
    SE Side
    Yeah these and knuckle dusters are popular right now. It's one of those things where they release them in small batches, people like his style I guess. Atwood prybars and keychain tools are hundreds of dollars, the rare limited editions go for more. You should see what some of the knucks go for... I wouldn't mind a Cypop, but they go for $300-$600 depending on the material/model.

Gm4NMcI.jpg

Corporal D

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2010
    SE Side
    ^^exactly. There's always someone that will collect something. I mean some of the materials ain't exactly cheap, but some people just like having rare things and are willing to pay a premium. The internet just makes it easy to show off lol

Top Bottom