• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    Finally made it out the range and was able to try out my Ohhunt branded brass catcher for the PS90. I never dropped the $50 to try out a real FN one, so I can't compare the two, but I can tell you that it worked and held 50 pieces of brass with room for more.

The clipping in takes a little wiggling around, but it did stay secure once I had it in place. The bag itself didn't appear to take any damage from the hot brass, but it did have to be unclipped from the firearm in order to dump it as it doesn't have an opening on the bottom. While shooting from a standing position, I'm pretty sure I had one brass miss the catcher when the bag ended up moving due to being pressed into my chest but I couldn't find one on the ground and didn't count what was caught.

Overall, it worked and was less than $7 from aliexpress.com (available from other places online for various prices). It was my first time using the site and the expected delivery was somewhere around 3 weeks, but it actually showed up in 3 days.

Top Bottom