• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Yup it's going to be SBR'd.

After it's finished it's going to be an identical copy of the one on the bottom.

DSC05494.jpg

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    PS90 is still on my list.

I am probably going to wait to get one until I finish building my K23 into an SBR though, I still haven't gotten the chance to reliability test it yet, all of the rain from the recent storms washed out some of the berms & walls of FCVCC's range & toppled some of the big over-head baffles!

Hopefully they'll get it repaired quickly, I am itching to get some range time in!

Kelevra TAR-21

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Well 21st Century firearms didn't have any PS90's in stock, I really didn't want to go home empty handed so I picked up another AR while I was there.

DSC05489.jpg

Very nice shop btw, today was the first time I've ever ventured up to Bluffton before, I'll definitely be going back again.

I am not a fan of the AR, but this one looks sweet.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Thanks Kelevra, anyway I finally got the chance to take it out to the range & function test it a bit, during the course of which I moved the Eotech up more towards the front sight a bit more.

DSC05499.jpg

The above 3rd group is the only real accuracy testing that I did with it, those three rounds were Wolf ammo @ 25 yards from a rest.

Anyway I took & shot 7 x 30rd USGI magazines that I loaded up with Wolf .223 55gr steel cased ammunition & I also brought along 3 x 30rd PMags loaded up with hotter Winchester 5.56 Q3131 just in case I ran into any troubles shooting the Wolf ammo, I didn't, it functioned just fine through all 7 magazines with the exception of one stove-pipe incident, which I think was shooter induced, as I was trying out various ways of holding/sighting the weapon & I do not believe I had it secure enough (essentially I think that I limp-wristed it) and it did not repeat the malfunction after adjusting my grip on the weapon.

It is a fun little AR that is for sure, but it is loud .. so much so that I considered tucking earplugs into my ears underneath of my electronic muffs.

vxtip

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    West of somewhere
    i believe every time i've been to Plainfield Shooting Supplies for the past few years they've always had at least 1 PS90 on the shelf, dont know if they keep mags or slings on hand though, can't recall pricing either. But they have reasonable to great pricing on everything there so im sure its at least in line with pricing elsewhere.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    I just picked up a second ps90 on thursday. Hard to beat the CDNN price (1300$ all in), and after sbring it i will finally be able to try dual wielding them Teal'c style. One more stargate reference in my already to geeky life :D

Top Bottom