• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • philagothon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    On the 7th step
    I know some of you have been waiting and wondering if this deal would ever come around again. I just got the email and wanted to share. There doesn't seem to be the pictogram options that they had before, but heck it's 50 bucks for a stripped lower. Order yours before they're gone.

ATI Omni Stripped Lower Receiver - Receivers - Firearms

ETA: Less than 100 in stock and the deal is only good until noon tomorrow.

IMPORTANT NOTE: These are polymer lowers, not aluminum. Nice catch gregkl.

Last edited:

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Keep in mind these are polymer lowers. Not that they are bad, I don't know anything about them, but I'd hate to have someone in their excitement buy one only to find out that they are not made out of metal.:)

philagothon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    On the 7th step
    Keep in mind these are polymer lowers. Not that they are bad, I don't know anything about them, but I'd hate to have someone in their excitement buy one only to find out that they are not made out of metal.:)

Nice catch. I was too excited and totally missed that. I guess the $50 metal lowers are a thing of the past. I remember when that was a recurring sale price. Wish I'd bought a lot more of them back then.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    I would like one for a dedicated .22lr build, but with shipping and transfer I guess Ill just use one of the Del-Ton blems that I picked up for $75 ($80 after taxes)....

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    Joe Bob's has these for $45 + $8 s&h so no big deal if you miss the PSA sale. The lowers are great for patrol rifle builds and any shooting at less than 200 yards. Beyond that, the polymer starts to interfere with the harmonics of the rifle. If you plan a sniper build, get a metal lower. Anything else will do fine with a poly. I just got 3 through Aszerigan and have another I'm still waiting to pick up. Will probably order my 5th one within a month or so :)

Great accuracy out to 200 yards
    Light weight
    My PSA lpk fits great
    Upper mates perfectly
    No mill work required for full-auto
    No complaints

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I did some quick math earlier and with this lower and their Labor Day sales, you can make a functional AR-15 for $545 (not including shipping and transfers)....

Not bad...

($595 with their standard metal lowers)

Top Bottom