• ...and so much more!
  • gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Have had mixed success with slow shipping with the few items ordered in the past. They are a vendor of last resort for me. Ordered a set of Otto NoizeBarrier earplugs from them this week because they are the only company that discounts them. Got lucky and they shipped the next day.

Small's

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    south of Indy
    Ive ordered from them twice with no problems. Once was their level 4 plates. I don't remember how long it took but it wasn't long enough to bother me.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

mark40sw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2015
    Roanoke
    I have ordered from Botach about a dozen times with no problems in past 8 years and have not had to contact them with any issues. They have shipped out within couple days of orders.

I had read of many issues they had many years ago and seem to remember Botach acknowledging issues they had & vowing to do better job.

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    They are straight up crooks.

Ordered armor on 4/23, in stock and ready for shipping, they placed a hold on my card. Armor never came, they charged my card on 5/22, now, 6/21, and the armor shows in stock with same day shipping. I still haven’t received mine, and support just blows me off, they say they’ll check into it, but never get back to me.

screw them.

climber1218

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 2, 2011
    Converse
    I had ordered from them in the past...I noticed that if they have the item in stock everything goes well, but their customer service really stinks. And if you ever need to return something for a refund, forget it. The final straw was the fact that they never refunded or replaced boots that arrived in the wrong size...I refuse to ever order from them again!

Nojoy621

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 10, 2016
    Crown point
    Has anyone had luck with ordering a firearm from Botach? They are literally the only people with the gun I want in stock but these reviews are really making me concerned about placing the order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    They are very hit or miss. I have had experiences both bad and not as bad, but I have never bought a gun from them.

Me either. Given their track record, they are not above selling a gun they can get (or think they can) but dont have. I get the feeling you'd get charged for the gun, and then either it would take a month to ship, or they'd try to convince you to apply your funds to another item in inventory.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I have ordered several times from them for mostly OEM Glock mags. Never had a problem.
    Smoking good deals at $20 per OEM Glock mag. Yea I know Glocks suck and I over paid for plastic.

I guess there only Hard to deal with if your a Glock hater :stickpoke:

dfcrane

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Feb 25, 2011
    South West Indiana
    I ordered 5 various Glock magazines from Botach a couple weeks ago and the order actually shipped out the same day. Now the cheap Fed Ex ground shipping took 8 days to get here, but everything eventually showed up fine.

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    I am pleased that this thread about what NOT to do with botach keeps getting bumped to the top.

I might just set a reminder on my phone to do this every couple months.

They are that bad.

Top Bottom