• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jerryboy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2016
    Terre haute
    I have a better deal for ya. Brownells has a free float key mod upper for$319. Complete with bolt-carrier charging handle. PSA has lower parts kits for 30 bones. If not try red barn armory. If not try surplus ammo and arms. Then all you need is a but stock assembly and a better grip. You will get better parts AND YOUR CHOICE OF GRIPS! You will be happier with your rifle. In a month you will wonder what a free float forearm does for accuracy. And you will want a better grip in short order. Brownells upper. Psa lower parts kit. Your choice of buttstock and grip. Same price. Way better parts. Same price. Just thought I'd share.

indygunguy

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    NE Side of Indy
    I had a ptac upper that was sub moa with handloads and 100% reliable.

If freedom is better, I'd have no worries with it.

I'm with Bocefus on this one. In fact, I now have that barrel that was on his rifle, and it really does shoot sub-moa all day long. Hard to beat the PSA stuff for the price.

Bigtanker - I think you're going to be happy.

Last edited:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I'm with Bocefus on this one. In fact, I now have that barrel that was on his rifle, and it really does shoot sub-moa all day long. Hard to beat the PSA stuff for the price.

Bigtanker - I think you're going to be happy.

I'd been keeping an eye on this kit waiting for it to go in with the Daily Deals. I kinda like the stainless barrel and the handguard.

Top Bottom