• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I had purchased a pro grade stainless pump tank (buy once cry once) for spraying for bugs at our church. Since I learned that it would spray FAR faster than a cheap plastic pump, I bought a second to spray Ground Clear faster than the stupid battery operated spray wand. Lst time it took me like 2 hours to spray the whole lot. Wasnt doing THAT again.

We sprayed once and it was awesome. Super fast. Did it in 1/4 of the time.

Fast forward a couple weeks, and one of my colleagues called to say it wouldn't spray. Weird. Its a brand new sprayer. I took a look and found the metal tip was clogged with a weird green solid.

Upon further inspection it appeared to be copper corrosion. When I took the entire spray tip off of the wand, and for a time the liquid came out a brownish color then returned to clear. Odd.

So apparently that stainless tank has either a brass pickup tube or brass wand that is plated on the outside.

So just FYI. Maybe stick to a decent all plastic sprayer? Or empty/rinse the sprayer after each use.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Maybe this would work?

1692231831081.jpeg

Even if it don’t work. It’s gotta be way more fun. 2 hours? Pfft. How long you got? That’s how long it takes.

Top Bottom