• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I know there are a bunch of Palmetto State Armory fans here, so I thought I should share this. I was looking for some parts using a search bot and found that PSA has their Memorial Day sale stuff available now. Free shipping too on most items.

Memorial Day

Snipercop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    SS Indianapolis
    Not bad prices if you're willing to receive it by Memorial Day 2017! :laugh: I like their website, but attempted two orders and cancelled both after several weeks of order saying "processing".

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I dodged a bullet...they didn't quite have what I wanted. Looks like they are only offering free shipping, didn't see any drastically reduced prices.
    :+1: Looked like just free shipping to me. But for PSA that's about $8 or more no matter what you purchase!

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    Was just thinking about making an order with them again. Been a year since the last one ,2 months wait for shipping then ( actually forgot about it till it showed up one day)

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I bought my SR45 from them a while back, it was $70 less, including transfer, than any other dealer, online or local. At that price, I was willing to wait for slow shipping. I had it in my hands within 5 business days. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with them again, and free shipping just sweetens the deal.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've bought a bunch of stuff from PSA and cannot complain about the shipping. The two recent uppers were in my hands within a week of ordering them. Parts kits were pretty much the same way. Back in January, it took about three weeks for a Sig P938 mag to ship, but it was a really low price and they had run out of stock on them.

medcoxo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Indy, Westside
    Ordered upper, got in a few days, ordered some mags, ..still waiting.. looks like a two week wait. Seems kind of hit or miss with me. Besides, waiting on my INGO lower, so I have time.. tick tock..

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    that middy barrel seems tempting...

I did an unbelievable amount of research on barrels for my INGO lower build, looked at this, that, and everything in between. At times I would be absolutely certain which barrel I wanted, and then the more research I did the less certain I was of which features I wanted. There are seemingly endless pros and cons to everything, but the one thing I was sure of was that I was going to save up and get a really nice top-notch barrel. Then, in a moment of weakness, I gave in to the cheapness that inhabits my very soul and I ordered the 18" stainless. It is now sold-out, so I guess I wasn't the only one to give in. On the bright side, I will probably shoot it a lot more than I would an expensive barrel because I won't be afraid of feeding it cheap ammo, and the practice will do me a lot more good than what an expensive barrel would anyway.

FWIW, I just ordered it last night and I have a shipping notice with tracking number already.

Last edited:

Snipercop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    SS Indianapolis
    Maybe I'll need to give them another look. I had two orders last fall that were still pending after a couple weeks. I was hesitant to go back, but since everyone else seems to be getting better service, it's worth a second look. Thanks for the info.

Nacelle

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2015
    Muncie
    If only the free shipping was for everything and not just a few select things. I got a couple mags in the cart waiting.

Top Bottom