• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Gold barrel pimptastic camo edition is sold out now, but black & woodland camo still available.
    Looks better than the gold barrel abomination, but it's still a Dagger.

dagger2.PNG

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Someone thought it was worth it. Sold out.
    There’s always someone with a visa or MasterCard that has to have it now, rather than later this year when they are on sale. And who knows how many they had available.

I’ve got nothing against Daggers, I have an SX model. It’s ok. It ain’t a $600+ gun, though, and no paint job or ghetto shiny barrel would change that.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    That is a very ugly pistol. And I agree, for that money I can think of a whole bunch of more desirable choices.
    What’s so ugly about it? It looks like every other Toyota, Honda, Kia, Volkswagen, Glock, Springfield, Sig, Taurus, on the road.?

Asking for a friend.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    What’s so ugly about it?
    Nothing, if you like shiny gold threaded barrels, desert camo, goofy-ass giant magwells and cheap extendo Pmags.

:):

The black and woodland camo model doesn't look bad, but I'd throw the magwell in the trash and reserve the Pmags for range use only. Don't care for giant debris-entry holes in the side of a pistol slide, so I'd really rather just have the frame if I was going to build another Dagger. Wish they'd lose the stupid finger bump on the grip, though. I dremeled mine off. Doesn't look like that would be easy on the new stippled grip.

It doesn't really look exactly like any other striker fired gun on the market, but the differences in design might be subtle if you don't pay attention those things. I could tell a Dagger from other pistols just by a silhouette only. Same with a Glock vs PDP vs P320. They look nothing alike, other than being pistol-shaped.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Nothing, if you like shiny gold threaded barrels, desert camo, goofy-ass giant magwells and cheap extendo Pmags.

:):

The black and woodland camo model doesn't look bad, but I'd throw the magwell in the trash and reserve the Pmags for range use only. Don't care for giant debris-entry holes in the side of a pistol slide, so I'd really rather just have the frame if I was going to build another Dagger. Wish they'd lose the stupid finger bump on the grip, though. I dremeled mine off. Doesn't look like that would be easy on the new stippled grip.

It doesn't really look exactly like any other striker fired gun on the market, but the differences in design might be subtle if you don't pay attention those things. I could tell a Dagger from other pistols just by a silhouette only. Same with a Glock vs PDP vs P320. They look nothing alike, other than being pistol-shaped.
    Are you saying this isn't your style?

1712384544199.png

92FSTech

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 24, 2020
    North Central
    What’s so ugly about it? It looks like every other Toyota, Honda, Kia, Volkswagen, Glock, Springfield, Sig, Taurus, on the road.?

Asking for a friend.
    There's just a lot of cosmetic stuff on that gun that serves no practical purpose at all, and none of it is visually appealing. It's like they went out of their way to make it ugly.

First off, they can keep the bling. Also, the magwell protrudes like a tumor, and I'm not sure what the deal is with that hook at the bottom of the front of the trigger guard, except to maybe provide something else for the gun to hang up on when re-holstering. The holes in the sides of the slide are ugly and serve only to provide an additional ingress point for dirt and debris to get at the internals. Finally, the finger "bump"....Glock just spent 5 generations figuring out that people don't want that crap, yet for some reason this clone decides to adopt it.

I'm not a fan of the aesthetics of the extra-blocky supressor-height sights, either, but I'll allow them as it's cut for a dot and has a threaded barrel, so there's at least practical justification for their existence.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    You should see some of the abominations that "people" have done to a pistol made for a fight. No wonder they get sued in court after- action!

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    PSA seems to have a strong following and knows who they are marketing it to.

They hit the nail on the head if it sold out that quick, but that being said, not for me...

Top Bottom