• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Cannon762

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Gas City Area
    Ideally I wouldn't ever sell this, but I've let myself get wrapped up in a rifle project and had to make the call that something had to go. :(

ISfbqh.jpg

More images of it in this Imgur album.

Measures 60 inches assembled and strung. Not sure on the year of it, but it certainly isn't the style currently in production. It is extremely robust, yet lightweight and breaks down into a perfect size for strapping to a B.O.B., which was my main use for it. A 60# draw bow that packs into the size of a coat-hanger makes for an awesome portable hunting weapon. Everything is as it should be, no surprises, the string is still in good shape and has been regularly waxed. No real damage aside from a few normal-use scuffs, definitely nothing that would challenge it's integrity. The takedown bolts are able to be finger-tightened, no special tools or wrenches required, just grab it and go. I will include a bow-stringer which is recommended for stringing and unstringing for storage, though there are plenty of techniques to accomplish those tasks without one.

Included will be one arm guard, finger tab, and bow stringer. It also has a flipper arrow rest installed. I've shot this bow about every weekend since the warm weather began, and I have no doubts about it's abilities to perform well for anyone else. Would make a great recreational shooter, hunting recurve, or great for someone looking to get into recurve shooting.

[STRIKE]Asking $160 for all of it ftf, $170 shipped. [/STRIKE] Price reduced $140 ftf - $150 shipped

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom