• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    A little background to start. I dated this girl a few times, a year and a half ago, ended decent...I know her boyfriend who she now lives with.

Anyway, a mutual friend comes to me this morning and says something to the effect of Im supposed to tell you to be careful...K had a dream about me last night.:rolleyes: ( Now I haven't spoken more than 3 or 4 words to this chick in the past 6 months) So I roll my eyes...and think great what now....come to find out "K" had a dream that I had an accident, a gun blew up in my face... ( I never mentioned guns when I dated her) she didn't know what kind of gun, but apparently this was a pretty vivid and graphic dream, said I was burnt badly and unrecognizable. This woman was so shaken by this dream that she sent 2 emails to different people to see if I was ok this morning, and made a phone call to a mutual friend to have her talk to me. :dunno:

I shoot a couple times a month at least, but the "oddest" thing is I was picked to go to NFA day this coming Saturday, and this chick has a dream about me having a gun related accident... weird.

I'm not about to give up my spot, sell all my guns, and never touch one again...I don't really believe in that kind of thing, if I'm meant to go....then it was my time.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Poor thing, she obviously has some issues, but you knew that already. (Before you form an opinion, I've been down that road myself). Think. Do you fire anything that in even the most apocalyptic scenario is going to "blow up in your face" such that it would do such damage? Even a rifle couldn't hurt you like that. You're right not to worry. Now, if she still has some thing for you, that's another issue, but it sounds like you'd be best to maintain your distance. Just keep doing so. You should be fine.

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    i dunno... I kid you not, I had a dream that my flip flop broke (random, I know, but I checked as soon as I woke up and it was fine) and then that same day, it broke.

I'd be more careful than usual for like a week.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Warning: Do not shoot any 50 BMG's this week-end!

........ just sayin'

Oh, and play 1-2-7 in the Hoosier Lottery 'Daily 3' game, on Tuesday (tomorrow)

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    Sometimes people just have weird dreams. I have had some crazy dreams about people I went to school with. I agree not to live in fear. All we can do is make sure our heart and mind is in the right place when it is that time.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    I have lots of disturbing dreams, Stephen King should work with me! Sometimes I never figure out what they mean, sometimes they happen, sometimes not. Years ago, I did have a dream that my then-husband was working on a car and it caught on fire and he was badly injured. That never happened, but a few months later, he was working on a car, under the hood, and asked me to start it. It caught on fire, and there were some pretty big flames under the hood. Nobody got hurt. I don't let dreams stop me from doing things, but i do use caution.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Meh. Just last night I dreamed the hubster finally let me get another puppy and by morning it was the size of a Shetland pony. Pretty sure that's not happening...Yours probably won't either.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    A little background to start. I dated this girl a few times, a year and a half ago, ended decent...I know her boyfriend who she now lives with.

Anyway, a mutual friend comes to me this morning and says something to the effect of Im supposed to tell you to be careful...K had a dream about me last night.:rolleyes: ( Now I haven't spoken more than 3 or 4 words to this chick in the past 6 months) So I roll my eyes...and think great what now....come to find out "K" had a dream that I had an accident, a gun blew up in my face... ( I never mentioned guns when I dated her) she didn't know what kind of gun, but apparently this was a pretty vivid and graphic dream, said I was burnt badly and unrecognizable. This woman was so shaken by this dream that she sent 2 emails to different people to see if I was ok this morning, and made a phone call to a mutual friend to have her talk to me. :dunno:

I shoot a couple times a month at least, but the "oddest" thing is I was picked to go to NFA day this coming Saturday, and this chick has a dream about me having a gun related accident... weird.

I'm not about to give up my spot, sell all my guns, and never touch one again...I don't really believe in that kind of thing, if I'm meant to go....then it was my time.

I gotta ask...how kinky was she...if you know what I mean? :):

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I cannot say if she has any ESP, but I can tell you in 2004 a woman told me she had a dream that I was flying through the air in my motorcycle jacket and saw me hit the pavement and get all wadded up. I kind of laughted about it. On labor day of 2004 I stuffed a new Kawasaki into a farm truck on a rural highway and flew through the air and wadded up on the pavement. The ambulance picked me up, a wrecker picked up a lot of pieces of broken Kawasaki and it was 4 months until I could walk on my own. I still have limited strength and limited feeling in one foot. Lucky guess?

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams"

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    We only went on a couple of dates....no kinky stuff...just friends. But I just found it odd with the upcoming weekend. But I ain't scared!!

Not to worry Yukon, from what I understand, there will be medical coverage at both NFA days, so you'll be in good hands should anything happen. Are you going to the Saturday or Sunday one? If it's Sunday, we can keep an eye on you and watch for any signs of trouble. We're not AllState, but you'll still be in good hands!

7th Stepper

Top Bottom