• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    the gun was probably a projection of herself, the explosion representing the loss of your relationship, and the injuries to you are her perceived emotional distress she subjected you to as a result of the lost relationship.

I am not a doctor but I did stay at a holiday inn.

Or she is just psycho.

Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    the gun was probably a projection of herself, the explosion representing the loss of your relationship, and the injuries to you are her perceived emotional distress she subjected you to as a result of the lost relationship.

I am not a doctor but I did stay at a holiday inn.

Or she is just psycho.

Hahaha! I only went on 3 dates with her. And the last one was a year and a half ago....man I must be good :D

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Well I have posted this before but here it is. I was in a serious relationship for almost a year and I dreamed for months on end every night about death. Were talking very graphic dreams within the last couple months of this relationship. Once the relationship ended I never dreamt like that again. Weird? Intuition? I dunno but it sure is interesting and Im no psychic. Maybe Im crazy too haha

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    We only went on a couple of dates....no kinky stuff...just friends. But I just found it odd with the upcoming weekend. But I ain't scared!!

It's just really wierd that you never spoke to her about guns.... and she has that dream. And you're going where you are this week-end.

Again, just sayin'......... :cool:

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    Well, we're going on Sunday, but I know they'll have medical coverage on Saturday too. I think it's RedNeckMedic, but I'm not sure. BOR is doing it on Sunday. With me as a possible backup to help him. (Maybe, if my foot allows it.) But I'm not certified in this state, my cert was for CA and I let it lapse in 92 when we moved here. So I'm kinda rusty, but I do follow directions well. And I'm GREAT at holding IV bags....(not that they're going to be any there....) :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom