• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DemolitionMan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Avon, IN
    From what I've heard through the political grapevine, the issue is not with the Town of Avon but with the building that has been leased for the range. There is some maintenance that would need to be done that would be prohibitively expensive, and the owner of the property is unwilling to do it.

Take this with a grain of salt, since this is (at least) second hand information. It's also pretty old - the people I know in the town council have not heard anything new about it for a long time.

Craig T

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2012
    Avon
    i just had one of my employees ( avon fire fighter) tell me today that this was a go... should be done in November...

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Parabellum, great name for a range. And 2 miles from the house!!!!:rockwoot:;):ar15:
    I met the owner the other night, told him a range was very welcome over this way.

grasshopperlegs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Cartersburg.
    There was a something in the Indianapolis star today about the range in Avon. The address is 8217 Kingston,St. Avon. Ph. 317-204-2184. It doesn't say just when is it opens but I guess soon because it put prices per half hour and full hour on it. The online address is- parabellumfirearms.com. This was on page A-12 Communities West Page. Hope this helped out. I will go because it is but ten minutes away.

warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    I've been fallowing them on Facebook last I heard a few weeks ago they were finishing construction on their range and should be open soon. They were saying end of April but I haven't heard any new info.

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    I have an issue with making gun ranges go through local or city ordinances like this to open. If I buy property that is zoned for business, then I should be allowed to put in whatever business I wish. Car Wash, Grocery store, Range whatever I choose. I know there are a lot of view on Zoning vs non-zoning alone, But as long as safety measures and no sound issues are raised with neighbors there should not be an issue.

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    There was a something in the Indianapolis star today about the range in Avon. The address is 8217 Kingston,St. Avon. Ph. 317-204-2184. It doesn't say just when is it opens but I guess soon because it put prices per half hour and full hour on it. The online address is- parabellumfirearms.com. This was on page A-12 Communities West Page. Hope this helped out. I will go because it is but ten minutes away.

The article said that the owner has $700,000 wrapped up in the business.

Top Bottom