• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I had an Ashley sectional with three recliners in it. The arm rest were made from fiber board. All three of the recliner frames bent. They bent at a weak spot due to an unneeded hole in the frame. After replacing the two of the three they refused to replace the third. The replacement frames didn’t have that unnecessary hole in the frame. I will never buy Ashley again.

DCR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    Quality never gets old. I have a 35-yr-old couch I got from Kittles on sale for $2200. It's not in my living room anymore, but I sit on it every day.

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    call your credit card and say that it was a now non approved charge. you paid for an item and your do not have it. The credit card company will investigate putting it in charge back for ashley furniture. They can then either prove you got your couch, or they cannot. you either get the couch or the money

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    My wife and I need a love seat upstairs and a couch for the downstairs family room. I’d rather slide naked down a razor blade into a pool of Alcohol than go furniture shopping. :runaway:

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    This is what I told my wife when we bought our living room set last year. Now I know why there was a liquor store next door to the furniture store. :spend:

My wife changes her design tastes too much to get a 5000.00 couch, plus I don't mind changing things up every few years so the Ashley price range suits me fine. The good news is with Facebook Marketplace you can actually find people to pay pretty good money now for used furniture where in the past you had to find someone just to take it off your hands.

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    Blame it on the 'Rona.
    I just read this in an industry newsletter the other day:
    https://www.woodworkingnetwork.com/...ture-workers-protest-covid-working-conditions

Ashley is the largest furniture mfg in the world. But obviously not the best.
    When PhotoNinja and I first got together, I went to Ashley with her because she was looking for something new. She never bought anything from them, and later she told me "I never knew what quality was until you showed me". And that is why Ashley is the largest furniture mfg; most of the public doesn't know what quality is. :twocents:

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Blame it on the 'Rona.
    I just read this in an industry newsletter the other day:
    https://www.woodworkingnetwork.com/...ture-workers-protest-covid-working-conditions

Ashley is the largest furniture mfg in the world. But obviously not the best.
    When PhotoNinja and I first got together, I went to Ashley with her because she was looking for something new. She never bought anything from them, and later she told me "I never knew what quality was until you showed me". And that is why Ashley is the largest furniture mfg; most of the public doesn't know what quality is. :twocents:

I haven't had any issues with anything I have bought from them, if it wasn't quality I didn't notice I guess. Maybe i've been buying the Hi-Point of furniture lol but I also didn't have to finance a couch for five years.

Top Bottom