Public Support for a Ban on "Assault Weapons" hits Record Low in the U.S.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    See, there are plenty of liberals that are like us. Well, unless the righties pulled a "Patriot Majority," and rigged the results.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    See, there are plenty of liberals that are like us. Well, unless the righties pulled a "Patriot Majority," and rigged the results.
    The support is 36%. What percent of the nation are conservative, moderate and liberal? After counting conservatives and moderates, there's not a whole lot of room left for liberals.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The support is 36%. What percent of the nation are conservative, moderate and liberal? After counting conservatives and moderates, there's not a whole lot of room left for liberals.

I thought anyone that doesn't vote GOP each and every election is a liberal?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I thought anyone that doesn't vote GOP each and every election is a liberal?

No. There's the RINOs. Fudds. You know. Moderates. But real world, I'd say that 36% is made up from mostly full on moon beam Utopian safe space 890 caliber lefties.

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    The ANTI's cannot even specify what constitutes and "Assault Weapon"
    That's exactly why I always put "assault weapons" in quotes. Although you'll see in the most recent state-level bans that they now call out specific makes and models of rifles in addition to identifying silly cosmetic features like pistol grips. flash hiders, barrel shrouds and collapsible stocks (like the AWB in place between 1994 and 2003).

Guy

Top Bottom