• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fender

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 6, 2015
    southern indiana
    Made it to the Louisville gun day show. Very little action going on. Bad weather must have been the reason. Not many vendors and small turn out. I found 1 Puma white hunter when the vendor noticed me and asked if I was interested in anything I pointed at the puma he shot me a price of 395.00 and went right back to his conversation like he knew it wasn't happening.

BluedSteel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2018
    Huntingburg
    The White Hunter is nice and well worth the money. Yes they can be pricey. But it will last for at least a couple of centuries assuming that neither you or your offspring waste the blade away with barbaric sharpening practices. Go for it.

fender

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 6, 2015
    southern indiana
    I am happy to say I found a white hunter and a hunters companion at the same shop. I got them bought at a fair price for me and the seller. Now I would like to come across a trail boss. Always searching.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I am happy to say I found a white hunter and a hunters companion at the same shop. I got them bought at a fair price for me and the seller. Now I would like to come across a trail boss. Always searching.

The Trail Boss was one of my favorites to "want" back in the early 1980s. I had a Schrade LB7 and a Sears Craftsman Buck 110 clone that was made by Camillus, but I didn't get a real Buck 110 until much later. I lost interest in Puma before getting a Trail Boss was ever possible for me.

Top Bottom