• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MuttX7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Monroe County
    Unfortunately today is the day. Luna has lost her ability to walk in her hind legs, soils herself, won't potty in the yard any more, and sleeps all day with labored breathing. Not the best dog I've ever had, but not the worst. Great guard dog and did her duty. Rainbow Bridge appointment at 330 today.

Sorry for your loss.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Unfortunately today is the day. Luna has lost her ability to walk in her hind legs, soils herself, won't potty in the yard any more, and sleeps all day with labored breathing. Not the best dog I've ever had, but not the worst. Great guard dog and did her duty. Rainbow Bridge appointment at 330 today.
    Sorry to hear this. It's never easy to say goodbye, even when it's the right thing to do.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I feel for you. I lost Mosin(another puppy from the litter) back in 2019. She was a good dog.

It is never easy to lose a dog. Rest in peace Luna.

Took me a few years,but I have 3 GSD now(two I got from a shelter just 2 weeks ago).

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Sorry to hear this. We had to put our Mastiff down about a year ago. Never easy. Wife said never again, but this past Saturday we rescued this guy.

Resized_1000003349.jpeg

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    Sorry to hear Jon. I know I cried like a baby when I had to bury my GSD. My wife's dog is getting old and feeble and I'll have that sad chore again soon.
    I'd rather never see that process again. Absolutely brutal to witness such a small little fluid take the life force out of something so fast, something you loved so dearly.

mark40sw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2015
    Roanoke
    I think they are all "the best dog"

Top Bottom