• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zacdudek

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2011
    Grabill IN
    Well friends, I have been up down and all around about my next hand gun purchase. Thanks to advice from close friends and everyone here at ingo I have made my decision. Next weekish I should be purchasing a brand new FNP .45 Tactical. Needless to say I am stoked. I have shot this weapon a few times and LOVE it. I was between the FNP and a Colt 1911, just couldn't justify the price of the colt with the lack of capacity,compared to the same price as the FNP. Although it is the most beautiful weapon I have held just thought that the FNP had more value, imho. What does everyone think, have you shot the FNP? Did you like it? Would you buy it? Would you buy it over the 1911? Not trying to start a heated debate, just interested in what others would do in this situation. :ingo:

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Haven't shot the FNP, but I would personally prefer it over the 1911 platform. I like high capacity and unless you are looking for a "Sunday" gun or collection pieces, I think it would be more practical and usable.

I agree, not trying to start a debate, just my :twocents:.

Top Bottom