• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dleach1988

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2011
    So I purchased my first AR15 today. I decided to go with a Daniel Defense M4V3. Now the long wait... I ordered online and it should get to my dealer in a week.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    So I purchased my first AR15 today. I decided to go with a Daniel Defense M4V3. Now the long wait... I ordered online and it should get to my dealer in a week.

Congratulations!

An AR is on my collection list. So if you dont mind, for my future reference: I saw you bought it online--who from? What was it that made you select that particular one?

dleach1988

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2011
    Thank you everyone. I will post pics when I get it. and GodfearinGunTotin I got it off of GFA (GunForAll Opening Page) it was 1195 + free shipping. So I think I got a pretty good deal. I haven't bought from them before, so hopefully I don't run into any problems.

Oh, and the reasoning for buying it was research. At first I had my mind set on a Colt LE6940. But after reading about Daniel Defense and other rifles it was hard to pass up. Daniel Defense offers everything that colt does plus more. (CHF barrel, Front grip, Magpul stock, PMAG, AND they have a lifetime warranty) Not only that, I really like what I've read about Mid-Length Gas systems.

Can't wait to go shoot!!:D and I'm sure this won't be the last AR I buy either.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom