• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dhayse32

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    Well I have been looking around for a good while now trying to find the handgun that fit me best. I was set on an XD or XDM .40, then went to a Ruger LCP .380...but it was just toooo small. I finally settled on a Ruger SR9, green/black. Very very pleased with the purchase. Didn't really want a 9mm, mainly because of the low ammo, but I recently have been getting my hands on more and more of it. I wanted a gun I could take hunting and once just to carry while walking my land, this gun will do the trick.

I would like to get a nice holster and I was hoping some of you might have some suggestions?????

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    Nice gun. I have a Crossbreed Supertuck for mine, which is real nice. I also have a Galco police-style holster I've never used and a shoulder-holster I've used a couple times. Other than the Supertuck, I wouldn't have any recommendations, but that probably isn't what you want for walking your property. Maybe a Fobus paddle holster would be good.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    :+1: to the crossbreed love mine and I carry a P-89. Also, for walking your land try a Don Hume OWB holster. They're very good and affordable.

EvoVIIIMatt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Congrats on your first handgun purchase. I do second the crossbreed supertuck holsters they are very comfortable. I forget I am carrying sometimes.

Top Bottom