Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Bloomington
    Here is it everyone!!!

4917061025_dc64d6f39b.jpg

A Springfield XD-40 Sub-Compact!!! :rockwoot:

I can't wait to take it to the range to practice in preparation for my basic pistol course in September!! :)

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Congrats...and welcome to the dark side! The .40 is a great choice for a first handgun. Learn everything you can about shooting and safety, personal protection laws, carry 'do's-n-don'ts, and enjoy!!!

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Congrats! And good on ya for signing up for classes. This may be a silly question, but in case it isn't; have you obtained your LTCH yet? As ridiculous as the law is, IC 35-47-2-2 states that you can't take your gun to the range for practice until you have your LTCH. I only ask because when I purchased my first handgun 20 some years back I was NOT aware of this fact. Might save you an unpleasant encounter during a range spot check by an LEO having a bad day.

balorg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Bloomington
    Congrats! And good on ya for signing up for classes. This may be a silly question, but in case it isn't; have you obtained your LTCH yet? As ridiculous as the law is, IC 35-47-2-2 states that you can't take your gun to the range for practice until you have your LTCH. I only ask because when I purchased my first handgun 20 some years back I was NOT aware of this fact. Might save you an unpleasant encounter during a range spot check by an LEO having a bad day.

I have my LTCH. Thank you though for asking. :)

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Good luck with your XD.40c. Be careful as you can't have just one, I have five of the XD's and always looking for something different. You will see that you need a new and improved model.

KB55

Plinker
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    Congrats on your first! An XD 9 service model was my first handgun, and I love it. Excellent decision, IMO. You'll find that XD will really want a friend to hang out with, so good luck shopping for your next one. :D

balorg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Bloomington
    I have it on good authority he got his new XD from some shady character. You didn't tell me it was your first handgun!! Congrats! :rockwoot:

Yes I know! I can't imagine that shady character actually sold it to me. What was he thinking?! :D

Thank you again for the good price on it!

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Xd's are good, but the SC's are a bit chunky. They look like a fat chick, in a halter top. I had a Xd .40, but sold in last week. It was my main carry gun for two years. I never had a single malfunction. It ate everything I fed it. Post a range report when you can!

Top Bottom