• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GlockRock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    We’re a Sweet 16 team again next year with the ones returning. I don’t see Edwards coming back, even though I wish he does. He had an amazing tournament and it’s a weak NBA class this year. He’s an easy round 2 if not better. His stock can’t get any higher.

Grogmister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Great game that’s for sure. Wish we would have came out on top but still was a great season and they probably shouldn’t have made it past the sweet 16.

I dont see Carsen going to the NBA. I think he is staying for a college degree. His parents seem to be good people who didn’t let him quit on basketball in HS so I see them pushing him to stay in college. At least that’s my hopes.

GlockRock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Great game that’s for sure. Wish we would have came out on top but still was a great season and they probably shouldn’t have made it past the sweet 16.

I dont see Carsen going to the NBA. I think he is staying for a college degree. His parents seem to be good people who didn’t let him quit on basketball in HS so I see them pushing him to stay in college. At least that’s my hopes.
    I hope he comes back too, but other than his education there’s nothing else keeping him here.
    If he stays we’ll be big 10 champs again and a contender in the post season.

Top Bottom