• ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Pure Class Shown By Rampage

The overweight girl is in line for an autograph when he notices she has a cupcake on her shirt and proceeds to ridicule her. She tells him she's his biggest fan and while enjoying a laugh with the people around him, he says "I bet you're my biggest fan."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvT8-SqIulg&feature=player_embedded

Biggest piece of **** in sports.

Stay classy, Rampage.

rampage_arrested_575.jpg

(Picture taken from a "rampage" he went on after losing to Forrest Griffin...During the chase, he hit a car with a pregnant woman in it. She later had a miscarriage)

Last edited:

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    If anybody has had the displeasure of hearing the pos speak(or attempt to), then they wouldn't be surprised at all.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I liked him way back in his pride fighting days, his feud with wanderlei, etc. He went nuts at some point.

I've never liked him, because he's always been the guy in that video I posted, but I did enjoy both endings in his PRIDE fights with Wandy.:D

This is my second favorite MMA picture of all time.

rampage-wanderlei2.jpg

IIRC, this was the fight that Rampage had a cell phone and was pretending to talk on it during the stare-down...Post fight, Wanderlei said he was just calling in an ambulance in advance. :):

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    id kick it with rampage.

we usually agree benny, but if you dont want to be ridiculed dont be fat and wander around with shirts with cupcakes on them.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    id kick it with rampage.

we usually agree benny, but if you dont want to be ridiculed dont be fat and wander around with shirts with cupcakes on them.

With Rampage, I'd fully agree with that. I use to talk to quite a few people that had long personal and training relationships with Liddell and Tito Ortiz. Every one of them would say the exact same thing about Rampage...he is a d-bag but they always had a good time when they were around him (some were in promotion for Zuffa and others just heavily into the fight game). Most of them would describe Rampage as someone that can take it as well as he can give it but doesn't always know when its the right time or when to stop.

I honestly don't have much of a problem with anything he said. If that would've been me and I drew attention to myself, I would've at least had the nuts to say something back. I'd gladly play the d-bag game and have a laugh after.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Call me old fashioned (or maybe I'm taking the internets too seriously), but to say something like that to a man is probably okay. Expect repercussions or retaliation from it. Not that many on the streets could probably whup his arse.

To say that to a woman, especially one you don't know, is pretty low and aspersions should be cast because of it.

Also, the dudes line who laughed with him are just as guilty!

:dunno:

Top Bottom