• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Call me old fashioned (or maybe I'm taking the internets too seriously), but to say something like that to a man is probably okay. Expect repercussions or retaliation from it. Not that many on the streets could probably whup his arse.

To say that to a woman, especially one you don't know, is pretty low and aspersions should be cast because of it.

Also, the dudes line who laughed with him are just as guilty!

:dunno:

Any one who knows of it or him will remember that comment for a long time. It'll come back to him. He may never know why his pizza aways smells like urine or what ever but people will remember and he'll get what's coming right back around to him. I know I'd do every thing I could for him if I ever see "Rampage" on anything.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    id kick it with rampage.

I wouldn't. The guy is a douche and I wouldn't be associated with someone like that...Go to youtube and watch a handful of his interviews.

Actually, watch the one(there are several, but I'm talking about the brunette chick from America) where he dry humps her for about 2 minutes. She laughs at first, but as he keeps going she gets really uncomfortable...Maybe I was raised differently, but his actions as a man are inexcusable to me.

we usually agree benny, but if you dont want to be ridiculed dont be fat and wander around with shirts with cupcakes on them.

If it was a dude, yeah I can see it, but it was a girl and she is/was a big fan of his.

I'm an ass hole, no question about it, but I've never even thought about being mean to someone who didn't deserve it. The fact that D-bag Jackson feels good about picking on defenseless people that didn't have it coming to them irritates me.

Call me old fashioned (or maybe I'm taking the internets too seriously), but to say something like that to a man is probably okay. Expect repercussions or retaliation from it.

To say that to a woman, especially one you don't know, is pretty low and aspersions should be cast because of it.

Also, the dudes line who laughed with him are just as guilty!

:dunno:

Yeah, like I said before it wouldn't bother me as much if it would have been a guy, but it was a chick. Show some class for God's sake.

Not that many on the streets could probably whup his arse.

I'm not sure what you mean by "on the streets," but if you mean a non-professional fighter, I don't think there is anyone who could kick his ass. The dude is a beast and to be a bully on top of it makes me sick.

Any one who knows of it or him will remember that comment for a long time. It'll come back to him. He may never know why his pizza aways smells like urine or what ever but people will remember and he'll get what's coming right back around to him. I know I'd do every thing I could for him if I ever see "Rampage" on anything.

Man, I'd love to see a video of someone messing with his food and watching his reaction to seeing it...I just hope they'd be a little harsher and use a bodily fluid more extreme than urine.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Man, I'd love to see a video of someone messing with his food and watching his reaction to seeing it...I just hope they'd be a little harsher and use a bodily fluid more extreme than urine.

I might or might not mess with his food but you can bet your little pink hiney if I saw him by the road I'd go out of my way to hit the puddle in front of him, or lose any paper work with his name on it, or maybe ring up any thing he bought a little off, he'd never catch a break on any thing I EVER had for sale.

G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    :laugh: That doesn't really help.

Mixed Martial Arts, it incorporates almost all martial arts and fighting styles with a very limited set of rules, and isn't scripted the way that WWE and such are. It is very much, two guys locked in an octagon with doing almost everything they can to knock the snot out of each other.. Rampage Jackson, has unfortunately, been somewhat of a poster boy of the MMA circuit and has a large following. But.. hes a douche.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Necro'd to give the Rampage-haters a bright spot in their day -- he's slated to fight Jon "Bones" Jones at UFC 135 on September 24 in Denver.

VaGriller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Avon
    (Picture taken from a "rampage" he went on after losing to Forrest Griffin...During the chase, he hit a car with a pregnant woman in it. She later had a miscarriage)

Would like to point out that yes rampage did run into a car with a pregnant woman in it, and yes she had a miscarriage but it was not due to the accident but do to her prior medical condition.

And only fatties are allowed to pick on fatties. I know, I'm fat too :):

PS. Jones gonna whoop that ass.

Top Bottom