• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    It is inevitable that tyranny will plague every nation. As we speak Obiden is preparing to add seats to the Supreme Court and pack it with marxists, a few days ago obiden actually was ignorant enough to say that NO part of the constitution is absolute or sacred , even the bill of rights that EXPRESSLEY says otherwise and lays down absolutes on government reach. This is clearly a spiral in the downward direction. It won't be long before people like us and especially Christians will be hunted and imprisoned for treason or whatever perversion on liberty they can come up with.. this isn't speculation, this is history repeating its self as it has done more times than I can count and God has said these things will happen... even here... as we speak the majority in the military had been replaced with endoctrinated woke that will follow order rather than uphold the constitution and truth..

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I had an interesting conversation with my maternal grandfather yesterday. They were visiting from Mexico. He was telling stories for me to translate for my wife. We started talking about how beautiful the desert mountains were and he brought up a 35 m tall Christ monument 10 miles from our home that can only be reach on horseback. It was built over an old church that was destroyed by the early Mexican federal government. Along the trail there are crosses scattered about. Those crosses were where citizen died trying to protect the priests and church. Just before the monument, lay the crosses representing the 4 priests that were massacred. 30+ unarmed men and women were massacred by the federales that day.
    My wife then asked how long ago this was... Her jaw dropped when she heard 1910. Yes it was Pre- the great wars, but it hit close to home (I used to run From my house to the bottom of the trail almost daily). To this day, about 150 men ride from as far as the city of Zacatecas (about a 6 hour drive) the first Sunday of every month the pay homage. These were the descendants of the slaughtered, if I'm not mistaken.

To anyone who say it can't happen here. You are a damned fool. You are not better than anyone else in history. Get off your damn high horse and pull your head out of your ass.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I had an interesting conversation with my maternal grandfather yesterday. They were visiting from Mexico. He was telling stories for me to translate for my wife. We started talking about how beautiful the desert mountains were and he brought up a 35 m tall Christ monument 10 miles from our home that can only be reach on horseback. It was built over an old church that was destroyed by the early Mexican federal government. Along the trail there are crosses scattered about. Those crosses were where citizen died trying to protect the priests and church. Just before the monument, lay the crosses representing the 4 priests that were massacred. 30+ unarmed men and women were massacred by the federales that day.
    My wife then asked how long ago this was... Her jaw dropped when she heard 1910. Yes it was Pre- the great wars, but it hit close to home (I used to run From my house to the bottom of the trail almost daily). To this day, about 150 men ride from as far as the city of Zacatecas (about a 6 hour drive) the first Sunday of every month the pay homage. These were the descendants of the slaughtered, if I'm not mistaken.

To anyone who say it can't happen here. You are a damned fool. You are not better than anyone else in history. Get off your damn high horse and pull your head out of your ass.
    But, But, some still have money in the bank, it can't happen yet...

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010

If anyone doesn't know about it, the Cristero War happened shortly thereafter just south of the US. The international organization that took over Mexico was determined to kill the church. If that meant mass murder then OK, that's just what they'd do. One of the tidbits from history is that the president's intent was to keep the people away from church. His stated reason was that if they could keep people away for a year then they wouldn't go back.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Can the new age nitwits in government pull this in the US?
    Or will they even need to?
    We'll see.

Can they?

Are you aware what Kehillot Kodesh (Jewish Temples, Synagogues and Shulen) are experiencing in New York City for some time now? It has been happening here for a while.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    The solution to this is to have your congregation come armed.

If the nitwits are still dumb enough to play stupid games, let the nitwits earn stupid prizes. They've been warned enough to know not to be pulling this nonsense.
    While I agree that the congregation should be armed against this violation, I think about what happened at The Alamo. While not a church it was an armed group who stood their ground only to lose out to a massive onslaught.

I suspect that if a church in the USA was invaded as was the one in Mexico, unless the surrounding population came to the aid of the church, the government would send in a massive number of well armed troops.

One would have to look past today and realize that the sacrifice in that church would be remembered like The Alamo, and the attacking government would have he$$ to pay.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    If anyone doesn't know about it, the Cristero War happened shortly thereafter just south of the US. The international organization that took over Mexico was determined to kill the church. If that meant mass murder then OK, that's just what they'd do. One of the tidbits from history is that the president's intent was to keep the people away from church. His stated reason was that if they could keep people away for a year then they wouldn't go back.

Here the operant conditioning has begun with a plandemic.

Top Bottom