• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    My wife and I picked up a purse for her ... in anticipation of her getting her permit ... it was a 'gun-toten mamas' brand I think (available through cabelas). We have a SCCY ("sky") CPX-1 -which is the same size a Kel-Tec P-11. The style of purse my wife liked (she picked it) didn't allow for the gun to be drawn ... It did fit ... but was otherwise useless. So we took it back. She likes the look of some of the Glaco's ... so we'll need a trip to Midwest Guns (way north of us) when she has her gun to find the one that will work. Lots of good advise ... I'd never pick the purse out for her ... and she will probably CC on her waist at times ...

anyway ... just my :twocents:
    Good Luck.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Yea I just have no idea of what is good, bad or whatnot when it comes to women fashions or purse design utility and stuff like that.

I do know that the Galco's are probably much better quality of a purse than the CCW brand ones are but spending $300 bucks on something to surprise her with, only to have her hate it probably wouldn't be the best use of my dollars LOL.

X ring

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 11, 2010
    Speaking from experience, i can say that as a lady, I woudln't spend the money. If someone is after us, the want the purse. After they have the purse, they have my gun. I like the LCP tucked in a pocket or waistline.
    mrs X Ring

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    If someone is after us, the want the purse. After they have the purse, they have my gun.

They have your gun...and your wallet with your ID displaying your address...and probably your house keys, too!
    If they feel like paying a visit and letting themselves in, they are coming armed.
    And you're a smart cookie!

Top Bottom