• ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    7th Stepper and I both send our condolences. Read IBM's post... Rainbow Bridge is something to look forward to, when your time comes to rejoin your buddy.

You'll be in our prayers. May God bring you comfort, peace, and serenity.

Blessings,
    Bill

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    Sorry to hear about your loss, it is never easy to deal with. Just remember the good times, and think how much better things are for your friend now.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Sorry for your loss. It took me two years to get over losing my boxer Franz. One reason I didn't get another one is not wanting to go through that again. My best friend always has two dogs. When they pass on he replaces them and moves on. Wish I could think like that.

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    Just put my 14 year old cocker down today and buried her in the yard. The family and I are ordering out tonite and I expect Jack, Roadie, Sidearmed, and anyone else that is blasting the idiots on the papers website to keep it up.So make sure they know I said this in case they do not read this thread.

Thanks in advanced to my INGO family.

Alan

Oh AJG, my heart just breaks for you! The loss of a family member is so hard to take. I cry for weeks after we lose one of ours. I don't have the buried tho, we have them cremated and keep the Urns in one of my glass display cabinets. That way it seems like they're still here, almost. I'm so sorry that you and your family had to go thru that, it's the last great act of kindness, but it breaks our hearts every time we think of them, think we hear them bark, or think we see them still laying on the couch or in their beds.

You're in our prayers, may God grant you peace and healing from such a devastating blow!

7th Stepper

tmkr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Been there 4 times.Cried like a baby.Would rather take a beating.You should look at it as the last act of kindness for an old friend.Tearing up as I write this.My condolences to you and your family.:(

Lord,please help me to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

Top Bottom