• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    No problem, just send Hillary over with the "reset" button. Like I posed before; Putin is enjoying Obama's flexibility. Am I twisted in thinking this is good in a way since it clearly displays the utter incompetence of Obama and company?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Check your chin straps, boys, it's about to get loud.

Better yet, start praying for the conversion of Vlad as our State Department believes that this has already transpired.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    No problem, just send Hillary over with the "reset" button. Like I posed before; Putin is enjoying Obama's flexibility. Am I twisted in thinking this is good in a way since it clearly displays the utter incompetence of Obama and company?
    His incompetence has been on display since January 21, 2009. Failure to recognize it by now is a conscious choice.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    All we need now is Barry wearing a top hat, holding up a piece of paper and talking about "Peace in our time."

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No we need Vlad to start smuggling weapons and ammo into the US to arm the drug gangs and create an insurgency so that we are crippled. A war on US soil helps him, the Chinese and the Islamists because we would be so busy that everyone else could do whatever they want. By the time we woke up, the world would be a lot more evil.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Well, when I wake up the world will be a fair bit different. There will either be war or Russia will have Crimea.

Sleep deeply, friends.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    No we need Vlad to start smuggling weapons and ammo into the US to arm the drug gangs and create an insurgency so that we are crippled. A war on US soil helps him, the Chinese and the Islamists because we would be so busy that everyone else could do whatever they want. By the time we woke up, the world would be a lot more evil.

I think somebody tried that a while back?

Fbi Informer Testifies In Trial Of El Rukns - Chicago Tribune

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I guess I was surprised there were no deaths. Seems like Ukraine called Putin's bluff. I now know how Russians feel about our president's red line comments.

Top Bottom