• Status
    Not open for further replies.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Anybody have any idea how far that shot was when I blew up that tannerite? That was actually the first time I ever touched an AR. Kinnards80 must have that thing set up sweet because it sure seemed to make it easy!

It would be awesome if we could set up about six of those and shoot them all at the same time for kind of a "grand finale"!
    My AR is not as tacticool as most, but thanks to having a "home" range it's pretty dialed in!:cool: My buddies that shoot with me won't let me shoot at the water bottles first.:laugh::laugh:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    My AR is not as tacticool as most, but thanks to having a "home" range it's pretty dialed in!:cool: My buddies that shoot with me won't let me shoot at the water bottles first.:laugh::laugh:

I think ANY AR is tacticool simply by just being and AR! I've been scared of buying one for some time now because I'm afraid I'll like it too much! :D Its way too easy to go through a bunch of ammo (and $$$) really fast when you're having that much fun! Thanks again for letting me try it out. :yesway:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I think ANY AR is tacticool simply by just being and AR! I've been scared of buying one for some time now because I'm afraid I'll like it too much! :D Its way too easy to go through a bunch of ammo (and $$$) really fast when you're having that much fun! Thanks again for letting me try it out. :yesway:

That's why I bought a 15-22 first, shoot all week for $20:rockwoot:

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    If it makes you feel any better I only shot 140 rounds of .223 Saturday. Most out of my AR and 28 out of IndyMonkey's m16

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

S&W M&P15R - Shoots 5.45x39 which is about $120 for 1080 rnds. :rockwoot:

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I only went through about 100 rounds of .223 at the shoot, so that cost me... $30.

I enjoyed watching others have fun with our AR. I REALLY enjoyed putting IM's suppressor on it. :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I only went through about 100 rounds of .223 at the shoot, so that cost me... $30.

I enjoyed watching others have fun with our AR. I REALLY enjoyed putting IM's suppressor on it. :D

Lets see here....

140rnds of x39 @ 4.99/20 = $35 +/-
    360rnds of 9mm @ $22/100 = $78 +/-
    300rnds +/- of .22lr @ $30/500 = $12 +/-
    =
    $125 in ammo.... :): :n00b:

I'd hate to even think about how much IM blew away out there.... :laugh:

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Lets see here....

140rnds of x39 @ 4.99/20 = $35 +/-
    360rnds of 9mm @ $22/100 = $78 +/-
    300rnds +/- of .22lr @ $30/500 = $12 +/-
    =
    $125 in ammo.... :): :n00b:

I'd hate to even think about how much IM blew away out there.... :laugh:

If I had stayed on the pace I started at I would have gone through at LEAST $500 in ammo... so after my initial blast, I slowed my pace.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom