• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    WOW what a great time! That had to be the best shoot out of the three we've had so far! It may have been cold, but damn that was awesome!!! :rockwoot: I couldn't believe my SKS could hit that little steel target at 400yrds! I need to get a bipod for that thing and I'd be able to hit it consistently.

I couldn't of asked for a better bunch of people to share my families property with.

My dad was impressed with everyone.

Thanks to all of you guys for make it a great day.

I'm at the Columbia club, downtown Indy. Made it early enough that the wife is happy.

Thanks guys

Thanks goes to you and your father for letting us use the property. It was the perfect place to shoot and have the training. Thanks also for bringing all the toys! That little 9mm was a BLAST! :D And that P22 with my subsonics was amazing. I soooo want one like it now! :D

Seriously though, we gotta do it again down there some time. Just next time let the mine security guy know that we're gonna be there so he doesn't get shot at.... :laugh: :D

And then!
    YouTube - 1000000807.MOV
    YouTube - 1000000826.MOV
    I apologize for the short posts, I'm driving!

:rockwoot: Next time try not to post and drive though.... :D

YouTube - Magazine Dump

You have to REALLY look, but you can see the clay turn to smoke....

YouTube - Shorty Clay!

:laugh: great vids guys! Couldn't believe you shot clays with that thing, but glad you did! :D

I have something for ya' Ironjaw ;) :D

YouTube - Ironjaw's Poetic Shotgun

:laugh: NICE!

What an absolutely awesome day! It was worth the drive. IndyMonkey was a great host. Special thanks to Kinnards80 for letting me borrow his awesome machine for what was probably one of the single most satisfying shots of my life! That was quite the fireball!!

Man, I missed the little cannon thing! :xmad: That's my fault though. So much going on... Either way that little thing was awesome! I want one! :D That range box was pretty sweet too! Looks better in person and you did a great job on it.

Also, thanks for bringing the tannerite and making the fireball! I made wag1911's shot of it my wallpaper. :D

I'm Home!! What a great day!! It was great meeting allot of you for the first time! and also great seeing all the PW's again!! Can't wait to see the pictures and Vids, I couldn't find my camera, too much gun stuff in the back seat of the truck!! :(

This means we have to have a PW 4 shoot!! so I can get Pictures:D

A big Thanks to IM and his family for the use of the site :rockwoot:

Thanks to HK again for doing the training! Was great seeing you again and glad you could make it! just next time you fall asleep in a parking lot, have that MSAR across your lap for when those homeless guys walk up to your truck so you don't have to worry if SE is there to scare him off! ;) :D

Speaking of twice the time, I really think PW4 should be a 2 day event! That way ppl won't feel 'rushed' to shoot all the ammo, and still have time for good food, fellowship! I'm sure if we plan it well in advance, ppl could schedule off work, and honey do lists!

Actually we were talking about it after the shoot. We were thinking that next time we set up a shoot specifically for the training. After the training, then we could shoot the **** and all. Then we could set up another shoot like the next week or week after for the fun gun shoot. That way it's not a two day shoot and we make sure people could make both days without having conflicting work or family or money issues. ;) Just a thought of course.

Anyway guys, thanks to EVERYONE for making the shoot so great! Thanks to the NEW GUY for bringing the .50 and killing the 400yrd steel! :D Can't wait to see all the pictures!

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Thanks IM and IM's family for use of their property, was a good time. And thank you Gary for coming down again for the training, I too still feel awful that you and your son had to sleep in the truck.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I need to thank a few people that made this easier on me.
    My grand parents for letting us shoot on their property.
    223gunner for going down the night before with me and helping set up and bringing all the water bottles.
    Infidel for helping set up Friday night
    My dad for use of the 4 wheeler and disposing of the trash
    Everyone that brought targets to shoot
    Everyone that pitched in with the food
    Tactical shotgunner for bringing toys to shoot.
    SSNFA for supplying us with demo weapons.

A few highlights for me.

My grandma calling my cell phone at 10 am to ask if anyone needed foam ear plugs. I love the lady, at 80 years old she still wants to help out.

My dad being interested enough to hang out all day with us.

My step mom getting some very valuable training from Gary.

Everyone being happy about the property and the shoot.

Things that sucked

Gulleys auto salvage you suck

Schell auto and salvage you suck

Having a fund raiser to go to in Indy and cutting the day short.

If we have another one there it will include a big ol'e red neck fire and hot dog roasting and beer drinking that will go into the wee hours of the morning with tracer shooting at night.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Worst part of the day for me was trying to keep up with IM after he passed me on the way home, I was sure he was going to get stopped and I wanted to see it:D

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Worst part of the day for me
    was trying to keep up with IM after he passed me on the way home, I was sure he was going to get stopped and I wanted to see it:D

We thought you were an INGO'er. I didnt have time to be messing around.:D

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Power of the interweb.

I called a cousin that lives close to my grandparents house to see if he and his brother were interested in coming out.

I probably havent seen him in over 20 years. When I called him he already knew about the shoot from another INGO member.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I couldn't believe my SKS could hit that little steel target at 400yrds! I need to get a bipod for that thing and I'd be able to hit it consistently.

I hit it once with my Mauser with open sights. That was good enough for me.

I need to thank a few people that made this easier on me.
    My grand parents for letting us shoot on their property.
    223gunner for going down the night before with me and helping set up and bringing all the water bottles.
    Infidel for helping set up Friday night
    My dad for use of the 4 wheeler and disposing of the trash
    Everyone that brought targets to shoot
    Everyone that pitched in with the food
    Tactical shotgunner for bringing toys to shoot.
    SSNFA for supplying us with demo weapons.

A few highlights for me.

My grandma calling my cell phone at 10 am to ask if anyone needed foam ear plugs. I love the lady, at 80 years old she still wants to help out.

My dad being interested enough to hang out all day with us.

My step mom getting some very valuable training from Gary.

Everyone being happy about the property and the shoot.

Things that sucked

Gulleys auto salvage you suck

Schell auto and salvage you suck

Having a fund raiser to go to in Indy and cutting the day short.

If we have another one there it will include a big ol'e red neck fire and hot dog roasting and beer drinking that will go into the wee hours of the morning with tracer shooting at night.
    :yesway: to the first half
    :noway: to the second half.

And Thank you IM for the use of the property and bringing toys to play with. And a big thanks to your family as well.

Also Thank you Gary for driving all the way down once again, you rock!!!:rockwoot:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Seems I always remember to bring a camera, but then I get so wrapped up in all the awesomeness that I only take a few pictures.

Here a view down the row of tables we had set up. We had quite the spread. Everybody wasn't even there yet in this pic!
    PW3001.jpg

The land InkyMonkey and his family were nice enough to allow us to use is beautiful!
    PW3003.jpg

Another angle of the property.
    PW3002.jpg

Here's a video of my son Cody making some steel sing with our 9mm carbine.

PW3 :: PW3004.mp4 video by Suprtek - Photobucket

A video of me doing the same.

PW3 :: PW3005.mp4 video by Suprtek - Photobucket

I don't think this video of the tannerite explosion is as good as the others but in this one you can actually see the water itself looks like its on fire for a second.

PW3 :: PW3007.mp4 video by Suprtek - Photobucket

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Me shooting IM's m16........this is when i figured out eyepro was a big plus cause the powder blow back was out of control. I couldnt dump the mag
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRjLr1uxXMM]YouTube - suppressed m16[/ame]

Ironjaw with the m16
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9-QWZUnEx0]YouTube - Suppressed m16[/ame]

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I know we've all thanked a lot of people, but I want to add a big ol' :+1+ to bobcat steel!

I got home and while there are a few dings in it, those targets took a BEATING and they held up AMAZINGLY!!

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I know we've all thanked a lot of people, but I want to add a big ol' :+1+ to bobcat steel!

I got home and while there are a few dings in it, those targets took a BEATING and they held up AMAZINGLY!!
    He needs to produce ballistic chains :D

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I haven't priced chain but would Bobcat Steel's stand be worth it? The only thing that would need replaced would be the 2x4s

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom