• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GSPBirdDog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Henryville
    I wanted to get my fellow INGO members opinion since I am on the fence trying to decide. I have an YHM R2 as well as a Silencrco Hybrid 46. They both have the industry standard 1-3/8x24 connection. I am trying to decide which QD mount system to run on my firearms.
    I think I am going with the Reardon Atlas system for my Hybrid 46 when running bolt guns. I would like to have another option for BOTH suppressors when running my SBR's. I am currently building a ADM UIC and plan on going with a 13.9" barrel P/W but really don't want to go with the NOX muzzle device since KeyMo hubs are very hard to get.
    Have any of you P/W other muzzle devices on a 13.9" barrel and made the required 16" barrel length? I DON'T want to go with the SureFire system either.
    From my research, my options are limited to YHM sRx system, KeyMo, and ASR system. Any other suggestions?

sloppyjoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2019
    Brownsburg
    Since you have a Hybrid 46, choose a QD system that goes up to .46 caliber. Griffin Plan A and ASR both support up to .46 caliber. I started with ASR then switched over to Plan A on everything because it is much shorter and lighter than ASR.

Top Bottom