• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    I did that with my 41, KKM 10mm barrel. Now I shoot 40, 10 and 45 through my 41.

You could always buy a 21 and get the conversion parts and have two awesome loadouts for your gun. Just say'in.
    I went a different direction buying a fully-supported chambered barrel for the Glock 21 and got a 24# recoil spring and am running .45 Super from Buffalo Bore and .450 SMC (the small primer .45 Super ammo from Double Tap) and am getting some pretty good ballistics at 1450 fps and 800#+ of disbursable energy!! Plus, I can still shoot .45 acp through it!

CallSign Snafu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Apr 3, 2015
    Indy
    I went a different direction buying a fully-supported chambered barrel for the Glock 21 and got a 24# recoil spring and am running .45 Super from Buffalo Bore and .450 SMC (the small primer .45 Super ammo from Double Tap) and am getting some pretty good ballistics at 1450 fps and 800#+ of disbursable energy!! Plus, I can still shoot .45 acp through it!
    That sounds like too much work for me.

phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    Well the journey is over. Got the email this morning that it was in at the Rural King in Greensburg. Ten days from order till in my hands. Not too bad. Look very nice. Now to give it a shakedown and see how she performs.

Top Bottom