Quest for S&W 34 .22lr kit gun continues....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boomstick

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Jeffersonville, IN
    Never in my life have a thought finding a 34 kit gun 4"bbl would be so tough. Went to the INDY 1500, found a couple nice 2", a good price on a 4"nickle, a 63 at a nice price, but the only blued 4" I found for sale was extremely expensive!!!!!!!
    NEver fails, I used to see them all the time, nearly every show I went to before I decided I wanted one, looks like gunbroker it is..........in the mean time I guess my 35 is going to see some more range time. At least I can justify the wait since .22lr ammo is so tough to get:xmad: RANT OVER

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Never in my life have a thought finding a 34 kit gun 4"bbl would be so tough. Went to the INDY 1500, found a couple nice 2", a good price on a 4"nickle, a 63 at a nice price, but the only blued 4" I found for sale was extremely expensive!!!!!!!
    NEver fails, I used to see them all the time, nearly every show I went to before I decided I wanted one, looks like gunbroker it is..........in the mean time I guess my 35 is going to see some more range time. At least I can justify the wait since .22lr ammo is so tough to get:xmad: RANT OVER

Hmmmmm...J frame .22's...Drool....I heard I missed out on an model 18? If another comes in bro give me a holler. Did your Dad tell you what that dang Winchester Legacy 22 magnum sold for??? Wow...

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Two in Lafayette at the February show, $1200 for both.

Remember when you could buy them under $200 all day long and men wore hats, real hats not dirty baseball caps, fedoras, like they should, and they shaved and I took the ferry to West Lafayette with an onion on my belt which was the style at the time . . . .

Top Bottom