• ...and so much more!
  • T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Don't recommended getting a 380....I've had two and want impressed by either one....get a compact 9mm or compact 40

Would you care to enlighten us as to what didn't impress you about a .380? What two brands did you have? Did you have feeding/ejecting problems or accuracy issues or you just think it's not "man" enough? Just curious, not starting a war or anything.:D

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Would you care to enlighten us as to what didn't impress you about a .380? What two brands did you have? Did you have feeding/ejecting problems or accuracy issues or you just think it's not "man" enough? Just curious, not starting a war or anything.:D

I've sold all my 380, sig sauer, amt, beretta 84 & 1934, cause a 9MM has twice the power as the 380 & is only a pubic hair bigger;)

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    I've sold all my 380, sig sauer, amt, beretta 84 & 1934, cause a 9MM has twice the power as the 380 & is only a pubic hair bigger;)
    Again, .380 is a false nomenclature. We in this thread are actually referring to 9MM KURZ. I know it's nit picking, but it's really no different from calling a magazine a clip. Also, I would like to see some numbers showing "twice the power".

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Again, .380 is a false nomenclature. We in this thread are actually referring to 9MM KURZ. I know it's nit picking, but it's really no different from calling a magazine a clip. Also, I would like to see some numbers showing "twice the power".

Agreed. Twice the power with only a 2mm increase (9x17mm VS. 9x19mm), now that's impressive. I hope he doesn't measure everything by "pubic hairs" either, that won't impress me much. The thread was asking opinion on a .380 handgun and of course someone has to chime in with "get a 9mm" and "I got rid of all my .380's". How is that helpful to this person? Maybe he doesn't want a frickin 9mm. Am I the only one who paid attention to what the thread is about in the first place? By the way I also own a 9mm, either round is adequate. My :twocents::D

Top Bottom