• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I don't even know if this is the right place for this. I've never placed an Ad in the Classifieds, but I have a few items I want to try to sell. If I should place it in that section, and also put an Ad on the bulletin board at my local Grocery store, and sell if from the store, how do I go about taking the Ad down here? Do I just say sold!?
    Thanks for the answer to a dumb question in advance! :):

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I don't even know if this is the right place for this. I've never placed an Ad in the Classifieds, but I have a few items I want to try to sell. If I should place it in that section, and also put an Ad on the bulletin board at my local Grocery store, and sell if from the store, how do I go about taking the Ad down here? Do I just say sold!?
    Thanks for the answer to a dumb question in advance! :):

You have to submit your "ad take down request form"
    Form #INGO3456709111234559885AJTDR
    (it is to be found in a downloadable PDF form in the FAQ's)

Send to:
    INGO
    Attn: Classifieds ad removal unit
    1145 Wtf Avenue
    Boulder, Colorado 65423-1237

:yesway:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    It may be kind to note that you've also listed the item elsewhere in your post.

When it's sold, just update the thread, and close it. I don't see that it matters how it sold.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Definitely read the classified rules. Create the ad with ALL pertinent information beforehand because you can only bump 24 hours after the last post. If you need to make changes or additions please do so in the original post. If the item is SPF (sold pending funds) then please edit the original post and don't bump your ad. There's no need to do that.

So briefly, Your ad must include a sale price if selling and trade options if trading.
    You need to add pictures or state you have none. You already have a location but if you will drive any distance you should note that as well. A good ad will be formated in coherent sentences.

Item:
    Description:
    Price:

Once the item has been sold, please edit your original post to note that it has been sold and also close your ad. That is also listed in the classified rules.

If you have any problems or questions, please don't hesitate to notify one of us mods. We are more than happy to help.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom