• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    I may have placed this in the wrong spot. If so please move it.

For the last few days when I click on thread it will open at the bottom of the first page. For two days it did this all the time. Now it may or may not. But if I'm reading pages deep into a thread and I go to the next page in line it may open at the bottom of the page. This is the only site this happens on. I had this four or five times today already.

I hope I was able to explain this clearly. Has anyone else had this happen?

Thanks

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    To the best of our knowledge, this is not happening to anyone else. I'm on here the majority of the day and I have had no issues at all. I do use Chrome or Firefox for my viewing pleasure. I don't know if that may be a difference for you.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Go to UserCP, Edit Settings (link is on the left) and check your thread display settings.

2ajx9gz.png

qwkdrwmgw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For the last few days when I click on thread it will open at the bottom of the first page. For two days it did this all the time. Now it may or may not. But if I'm reading pages deep into a thread and I go to the next page in line it may open at the bottom of the page. This is the only site this happens on. I had this four or five times today already.

Thanks

Iam also having this problem
    Thanks

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    Scutter, I checked the setting and it is on oldest first. It's happend about three or four times today again but is only once I start digging deeper into the thread. Not on the first page. Thanks for trying to help.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    As far as I know, there's nothing about the site that would be causing that behavior. No code has been changed. Heck, even when we moved to the new server, we lifted the whole site en masse and dropped it back down.

Given that only you and one or two people are having issues, the first thing I'd look at would be the browser. Can you try a different browser and/or a different computer and see if the behavior changes? Try emptying your cookies and temporary files, too.

Griffeycom

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Are you guys clicking this:
    firstnew.gif
    button by chance? That button takes you to the first NEW post since you last opened that thread. Or the first post if you've never opened the thread.

Top Bottom