• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Water63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    West Central IN
    I went the L1 way took only 5 days. My daughter wanted a LTCH for Christmas so I had her go through the L1 as I did. We are still waiting on hers it has been over 2 weeks now. I have tried to call the ISP Firearms division and no one answers the phone.
    I was wondering has anyone else had the same results and what are the hours for the ISP Firearms division?

Water63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    West Central IN
    Update.

My daughter got her LTCH permit today. I finally got to talk to someone at the ISP they were very nice and told me that they did not recieve it until last friday. So it seems that the local sheriffs office held it up for 2 weeks.

Fair warning to all that use L1 your local end can hold up the works even with L1. It is still much faster than the mail in way.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    My wife did her LTCH through L1 ... we did the app right after Christmas and went the 27th for Prints. Took 3 days for local PD to call and say to come pay the fee (was expecting next day, which is usual). Then took 2 (to the day) for the LTCH to arrive. ALL DONE NOW. YEAH.

I think the holidays and vacations of staff may have slowed it down, since I've heard about faster returns. But a friend did the old way and it took him 4 months back in the summer. So it is still fast.

Top Bottom