Question for LEO's about gang's and stacking.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    I am involved with prison ministry and am doing some research on gang symbols, specifically flashing/stacking/hand signing. Can any of you provide me with a current/comprehensive list (I would prefer a picture file) of these signs? I have been on Google all morning and my Google-fu seems to be lacking.

LEO's and/or anyone who can give me accurate information are welcome to respond. I would be happy to provide you with my email address so you can send me the electronic file. It's kind of important.

Thanks!

EDIT: Quite a while back, I attended a seminar down in Bedford that was facilitated by a lady who I believe was in charge of tracking gang activity in Indianapolis & maybe Indiana. It was very informative! Does anyone know if they still offer such seminars? I would be interested in having one in our area.

Last edited:

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Thanks folks! I've been to quite a few of these websites already, but what I'm looking for is a comprehensive picture file of hand signs. I have a reason for being so specific in this request. I REALLY do appreciate the input though. It will serve me well in the future.

Any LEO's out there know what it is I'm seeking? Do you have something from a seminar or briefing that you can share with me? All the sites I have been to aren't comprehensive enough.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Nothing else folks? There's a few guys on here that I figured would weigh in pretty quickly and did not.

There's an org that deals specifically with midwest gangs. I attended a seminar about 6 or 7 years ago. I can't quite remember the exact name, but it was something along the lines of Magolen or something like that. Perhaps one of the other officers can remember it. Find that group, and you'll probably have all you need.

Top Bottom